Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social 
 
 
 
 
1. Favorite type of work out to do?
I like to walk and thats about it...lol :p
It would be swimming if I were not so self conscious enough to wear a bathing suit
 
 
 2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet? 
Oh my goodness, what don't I like.  I could seriously go on and on and on about this topic. I like to consider every candy or sweet my favorite, which yet another reason I decided to get gastric bypass.  Apparently, people who have has gastric bypass get something called "dumping syndrome" when consuming sweets.  So, about a month or so after getting GB I decided to test this. I completely regret ever testing this because I don't get dumping syndrome! I'm thinking and hoping that perhaps I haven't over done it enough to get it. So, yes I'm bad and continue to eat sweets, just not a lot all at once. *puts head down in shame*
I'm going back on the candy topic because seriously...I'm a candyholicSo, while I do enjoy chocolate- fruity candies are my favorite overall.
 Here are just a few of my favorites.





  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?  
 
 Take my vitamins! I am so bad about this and it is a must after having GB
 
 

4. Posts its or phone reminders?
 
  Eh..Im more of a post it gal.
 
 
5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile

A few weekends ago my hubby was having fun, enjoying a tasty beverage while trying on my glasses

No comments: