Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)

                      In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren


I had an extremely nice book week! But Ive had a bad case of the readers block! I really hope I get out og this funk soon!

Hard/Paper backs Ive received:


Everneath by Brodie Ashton       The Taker by Alma Katsu

Won via https://mtgreviews.wordpress.com/                  Won via http://fayeflamereviews.blogspot.com/




E-books to Review:


Pretty in Black by Rae Hachton

When Destiny Knocks by Heather M. White

Power Within by C.L Causer

American White Trash by M. L. Becker

Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields

The Brotherhood Of Piaxia by Michael Drakich

Delta Legend by Kelan O'Connell

Emily's House by Natalie Wright

Vision by Beth Elisa Harris

3 comments:

Mary @SweepingMe said...

OOOO lucky goose. You have a hard copy of Everneath! I am dying to read that one. I hope I get my hands on a copy soon. I hope you have a great week of reading. Thanks for stopping by my IMM this week. I am pretty late with posting it....oops..

=)
Mary

B Reading said...

Nice books and plenty of e-books too.

Michelle Chew said...

I love Everneath! And When Destiny Knocks sounds interesting. Great haul. Enjoy!