Friday, April 13, 2012

Feature & Follow (2)



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! This is a way to gain more followers (follow and be followed) and meet new blogger friends. It's a win. win.

If you would like to participate or just read more about #FF "Click Here". To follow me I have everything over on this side---------->
Let's see I have: GFC. Linky. Networked blogs. RSS. Please feel free to follow any and if you leave a comment and your blog address, I will follow back!

Oh, and for any new followers I do have a snazzy giveaway going on HERE


Question of the week:
Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?   Hmmmm.. Im going to answer poorly because I can't think of one specific book and Im just way too into books lately than watching movies. Id have to say that I'm nervous for any movie adaption of books. Books just give so much more details than movies cant express. Movies are too rushed.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There! im a new follower!
if you get a minute come check out my blog! http://paperbookprincess.blogspot.ca/

Mo said...

Hi there! I hear you on not having time for watching movies. If I really want to catch up on my reading, how can I sit in front the flickering screen?!

New follower! Please check out my FF when you can.

Mo

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! I'm nervous for every movie adaptation because a book just captures the feelings you can't really feel on screen, you know?

Thanks so much for following me, I'm following back!

Ninette said...

Hello! New follower from the blog hop! I hope you have time to come visit me at Patch of Sky, http://ninetteswann.com. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your site! (Not to mention soak up some reviews!)

Shelley Romano said...

Hello there! Hopping thru and thought I would check out your blog.

New GFC Follower.

Please come and check mine out when you get a minute!

http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by our Blog! Followed you via Linky :)

Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

Kristin said...

I definitely agree with u movies can draw out the plot like books can

Your newest follower,
Kristin

Youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

Grace Fonseca said...

I think everybody gets nervous when they see books they love get turn into a move. New follower.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

Thanks for stopping by my FF post. Im a new follower of yours :)

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Totally agree! Movies can't have the characters thoughts, just the actions, and that's just an example! New follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!