Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)



For those of you who might not know- In My Mailbox is a weekly posting of books or products I received in my actual snail mail box or email.  this is hosted by www.thestorysiren.com

Nothing in my snail mail box this week! BOO!

To Review e-books:

oh speaking of Boo....

The Boo Hag by David Morgan    amazon / goodreads

Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A Rigg     amazon / goodreads

Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa             amazon / goodreads


Purchased e-books:

I absolutely loved this book!  My Review
Wishing For Someday Soon by Tiffany King  amazon / goodreads




5 comments:

Kelly said...

I have Casey Barnes, too, and I can't wait to start reading it. I look forward to hearing what you think of it. Happy reading!

Pocketful of Books said...

These books look really good- I have checked a couple out on Amazon just now! I look forward to your reviews :-)

New follower :-)

My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I'm not familiar with your books. I hope you enjoy them.My IMM

Patricia said...

I haven't heard of Wishing for Somebody Soon before, but I'll have to check it out! :)

Patricia // My IMM

Michelle Chew said...

First time coming across all those books. Wishing for Someday Soon looks good.

Happy reading!

Here's my IMM.