Friday, December 30, 2011

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones


Honestly, the first few pages I was thinking that There You'll Find Me was going to be just like every other bubbely YA novel. Boy was I wrong!! I absolutely LOVED There You'll Find Me. Great writing, Fantastic Characters, and an emotional roller coaster!

This is a YA Christian book but It wasnt too pushy or annoying. Having lost my father a few years about I completely related to Finley. Finley recently lost her brother and decides to go to school in Ireland, where her brother had recently been before he passed. On the plane she meets the hunky Beckett Rush who is the Irish Robert Pattenson of There You'll Fine me land. Beckett is on his way to Ireland to film yet another teenage vampire movie. Throughout the book Finely and Beckett have a few adventures and fall in love. Finely finds out that Beckett isnt just a celebrity hearthrob snob. There were many other interesting characters in the book expecially Mrs. Sweeney.

This was such a great book, that every woman, young or old should read! Not being a very religious person, I still found this to be extremely beautiful! Get the tissues out, you're going to need it!


I recieved a galley from the publisher Via Netgalley. com I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: