Thursday, December 29, 2011

Softsoap Bar Soap




Thanks to Influenster and Soft Soap, I recieved two bars of Softsoap Coconut scrub bar soap to try. So I lathered up a bar and got squeeky clean. There was absolutely no soapy residue after I rinsed off and the scent wasnt too strong or overpowering. In fact, I think it could use a bit more scent. It is enriched with crushed coconut extract and exfoliants! There are very small exfoliants and it was extremely gentle. My cat had to barge in while taking pictures of the soap- *disclaimer* NOT intended for pet use!! Humans ONLY!
The product is available in three exotic fragrances - Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions, Coconut Scrub and Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel. Check out more from Softsoap on Softsoap.com.
I can't wait to try out the Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions!

No comments: