Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse

Thanks to Influenster and Montagne Jeunesse, I received Pulped Pomegranate Passion Peel Off mask complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. I honestly wasnt sure about it going on, it was a little runny but smelled fantastic. The .017 fl oz trial size packet wasnt enough to cover my entire face, I was just able to cover my cheeks, chin, and just a tiny bit on my nose. While waiting to dry I enjoyed the fabulous scent. I was concerned about actually being able to peel it off because it was so thin but nope, it peeled off good, clean,and pain free. I was surprised and my skin feels great. Monatagne Juenesse has made a new fan. Im adding a few pics, one is to show how great it peeled off. I highly recommend Montagne Jeunesse and will be buying more from now on.


Check out their website http://www.montagnejeunesse.com

Here is the product information Via Influenster's website
"Montagnue Jeunesse Fun, pampering beauty treatsWhether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:
Cucumber Peel Off
Passion Peel Off
Dead Sea Mud
Fruit Smoothie
Strawberry Souffle
Chocolate Mud
And many more!
Montagne Jeunesse… good for your skin, your wallet and the earth!"

No comments: