Sunday, February 3, 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster™ Sexy Glow Glossy Stain

I've run across some pretty good deals at the 'ol CVS for Physicians Formula Cosmetics and I just have to gush about my favorite find.


Sexy Booster™ Sexy Glow Glossy Stain

 

                                     Ok...Ok... I'll admit I was a sucker for the pretty packaging.But I am always in search for the perfect red lipstick.  Now, I am NOT a gloss fan. Deep down, I really hate lip gloss...I'll wear it depending on my look but bleah. Its so goopy and make my face feel greasy.  I'm am SO glad this is a stain!!  It wasnt overly goopy and I had no greasy feeling what so ever!  Plus the color...sigh...Im in make up love!



Description via Physicians Formula's site:
Seductive scent and delectable flavor makes it irresistable to apply!
Kiss-Proof Performance: High-impact color takes long-wear to a sexy new level, lasts up to 12 hours (tested under controlled conditions).

Sexy Boosting Formula: infused with the scent of warm vanilla, "afterglow" illumination and pheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side."

Horny Goatweed...come on you know you all giggled.  I must say the warm vanilla sent it wonderful! And the pigment is marvelous!

So, yes I am in make up love and this stain will forever be a staple in my make up bag as long as Physicians Formula makes it.


                                            *I purchased this product with my own funds* 

No comments: