Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag January 2013



Ipsy Glam Bag is another subscription service that Ive recently subscribed to. January was my first bag and I was really impressed. Not only did I get generous sized products but they also send a make up bag each month! Ipsy is definitely a keeper!

From About Ipsy  "Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month."

Here's what I got:












 
                                          
 
                                                                                     
                           
                                                                          
 
SOHO “Get a Grip” Crease Brush                                        
Please excuse the horrible pictures, I am in need of a new camera!  Over all the only thing I have tried is the 100% Pure Argan Oil.  I used many drops in my hair last night and my hair looks and feels fantastic!


**I have subscribed to Ipsy Glam Bag with my own funds**

No comments: