Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Glossybox January 2013







Glossybox is yet another new subscription service for me. January's box is my first. Glossybox claims to be more of the "high end" beauty style. The shipping took a lot longer than expected and when I finally did recieve the box I ripped right on into it.

                                     
 I meant to TRY not to rip the pretty paper...but nope
                                             
                                          
              And here is a better view of what I received


I'm feeling a little under the weather while posting this so I'm going to just post the information card instead of up close pictures and links.     The Vincent Longo (Americana) lipstick was my favorite from the box. Followed closely by the OPI (Can't Let Go) liquid sand nail polish.

Overall, I enjoyed the box. I have been "lurking" on a few make up/subscription box forums and have read numerous complaints regarding Glossybox's customer service. Thankfully I haven't needed to contact them. I received my box, the products will be put to good use. I'll keep Glossybox around.

Glossybox is currently $21 monthly and I purchased my subscription with my own funds.

No comments: