Saturday, January 28, 2012

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews


Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews is about Greg, a slightly nerdy socially invisible high school student who's former friend is diagnosed with Leukemia.

Ok, so right there you'd think "Oh I'd better grab some tissues-this is going to be a sad one" and the answer to that is NOPE

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl was one the FUNNIEST book that I've read in a very long time. I wouldnt recommend drinking any beverages while reading it because it will come out your nose from laughing too hard. I think I should right away say that my sense of humor is pretty odd and I can definitely handle "potty" humor. So, if you are sensitive and easily offended, I'm sorry to say that this might not be the best book for you. But, this hilarious book does have a good message

I rate Me and Earl and the Dying Girl 5 out of 5 stars, extremely original writing, GREAT characters, and an impressive debut book.

No comments: