Monday, January 9, 2012

Have you ever given or received a Random Act of Kindness?

So a few days ago I decided to join this group of other book bloggers who signed up to give Random Act Of Kindness towards each other (click this link if interested) http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2012/01/random-acts-of-kindness-january-2012.html

I have to say It has really gotten me in good spirits! The "RAK's" seem to be usually in book form (e-book and paper) but it looks like anything can be given.

Ive given "R.A.K's" out so far and have unexpectedly have received 2 "RAK's"! It has even given me an idea to surprise my mother. I sent her some cute strawberry stuff (pens paper etc) Even though we live only a few miles apart, I figured it would bring a smile to her face!

Anyhoo, I wanted to thank the RAK givers and thank Booksoulmates for hosting this!

Book Soulmates

1 comment: