Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Did you sleepwalk as a child?

I dont think so, Ive never woken up anywhere weird or where I didn't fall asleep..and no one has ever mentioned anything so ..nope 




Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I have a memory from when I was really young, that I got mad at my mom and decided to run away but I don't think I got very far  Heh.. *Mom if you ever read this skip to the next question please* :-D in regards to sneaking out.. I had a few moments of sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night with my friends in high school...just the usual high school shenanigans..nothing too crazy. I did it maybe twice,  and it was never to anywhere dangerous.




Did you have any imaginary friends?

From what I remember I was more of a blanket kid, although I can  remember wishing I could have an imaginary friend..but I didn't... wierd, right?

My favorite blanket had a satin trim and I would rub the satin through my ring and pinky finger.





Did you ever go toilet papering?
 Nope, those weren't the high school "shenanigans" I was into! :)



Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?

My parents were cool parents and never really told me what I could and couldn't watch. In fact one of my favorite movies when I was a kid was The Best Little Whore House In Texas. My mother and I use to sing and dance along to it...(and with Barry Manilow :-) )   It wasn't until I was a teenager until I finally understood what the movie was about. I thought to myself "omg my mother let me watch this!!?...she's cool!"






No comments: