Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social




1. What is your shopping weakness?

Anything Hello Kitty related!


I actually have weird shopping phases. The past few months I has a weakness for cosmetics/beauty products..the past few weeks have been about jewelry...nothing expensive of course..we're talking the stuff you can get at superstores, payless, and claire's...yes I'm a thirty something who still enjoys Claire's jewelry! and I do love me a weekly shopping trip to Target. Oh and do Subscription boxes count as a shopping weakness?




2. What is your food weakness?
It use to be pizza. I would never pass up pizza, no matter what. I have been addicted to pizza ..well basically forever.  Since gastric bypass surgery I find pizza disgusting, I don't get to eat much or want to for that matter and to think of wasting a meal on nothing but bread, sauce and a little tiny bit of topping isn't worth it to me.  BUT i have no problems snacking on chips... LOL yes..im a wierdo..i dont even understand myself sometimes.. but chips...any kind of salty chips are my weakness...ok so is candy...ugh...  now you all know why I got gastric bypass!


3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
pretty much any teenage 80's movie- the ones below have been watched the most  its either those or any Gilmore Girl's epidode...seriously Ive seen every episode at least 10 times.

 

 4. What is your go to breakfast food?

Slightly green banana's~  my husband thinks i'm gross but I love banana's that aren't completely rip yet..they have to still have a little green to them.....they taste so much better!

 


  5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?

Does Coffee Ice cream count?  I seriously dislike hot coffee (i like hot tea though) But my go to if I want anything to do with coffee is

I do enjoy Starbucks frappacinos. I really cant..or uhm shouldnt... have either but I have splurged once or twice since my surgery and can have my ultimate favorite coffee ice cream in tiny moderation!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Oh, I hate ripe bananas, except in banana nut muffins. But besides that, only slightly green ones, even though the gunk on my teeth afterward is weird..

Memoriesovertakingme said...

Yay! Im so glad too know im not alone! And yes i love them in banana nut muffins too! The teeth gunk is weird but that slight tangy flavor is all worth it!

Brianne said...

Fast forward to 2019 after 2 kids. And a divorce this girl loves ANYTHING coffee!