Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tangi's Teardrop by Liz Grace Davis



Tangi's Teardrops is a story about a poor young girl named Tangi, who's father recently passed away, leaving her nothing but three small glass bottles. She and her mean step sisters go to live with her Uncle. While her Uncle is away for work, Tangi gets treated horribly not only by her sisters but the housekeeper. One night Tanji has a dream that changes her life forever...

Tangi's Teardrops was such a beautifully written story. You are not just reading the story, you are shown it. I pictured every detail in my mind. Absolutely great writing. The only problem I have with Tangi's Teardrops is that its too short. I would have love to see more adventures in Rosevine. Hopefully this means that there will be a second book.

Tangi's Teardrops is a clean book and I highly recommend it to anyone young or old. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars

1 comment:

test3s said...

I just stopped by to let you know I've tagged you on my blog. Don't feel obligated to participate!But i would love if you will :D
Book TAG