Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
I have been meaning to post this for weeks now and have just kept putting it off. Im going to try and post this weekly from now on. This post will include Jan. books as well.


Literally recieved in my mail box:
via Librarything










Kindle

For review via the authors:





Kindle:










Kindle:
via Librarything
















And finally all of my lovely Kindle January R.A.K gifts:




Glazed Murder via Lethea B. a.k.a. @Luvdaylilies (twitter)










Craved via Lethea B. a.k.a. @Luvdaylilies (twitter)











4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm not sure I've heard of any of those books but some of them have great cover appeal.

Enjoy your books, Great IMM :)

Unknown said...

I have heard of a few of these but haven't seen many reviews, so I am dying to know what you think of them!

Happy Reading!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! New follower. I so want to read 13 Reasons Why. Such a classic.
My IMM

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments! I still get surprised to see any comments!