Tuesday, November 29, 2011

me&you.com by KE Payne

Thanks to Netgalley.com and Bold Strokes Books, I had the honor of reading me&you.com by KE Payne. Me&you.com is a a modern YA story about a college student named Immy. Immy has it all- great friends, a boyfriend everyone wants..but something just doesnt seem right. While chatting in a online forum, Immy discovers what was missing.
Me&you.com is a clean story about dealing with the feelings of being sexually confused. It is a honest and interesting look at opening your mind and heart to another person. That both men and woman can be heartbreakers..and that true love just might be right in front of your nose.
I just wanted to point out that I am straight, but I enjoyed this book. I recommend this to any openminded young person. The slang can be a bit difficult for American readers, but after awhile I found it cute.

No comments: